To petition for a rezoning with the Town of Gurley, the applicant must complete the following:
- Contact Planning Commission staff to verify property eligibility for rezoning. All properties are not eligible for rezoning.
- Rezoning application with original signatures. See application link below. No copies or e-signatures accepted.
- A copy of a recorded property deed verifying ownership.
- A legal description or survey, if available.
- Articles of organization or legal documentation, if exercising authority on behalf of an entity, organization, or power of attorney.
- Pay applicable fee as indicated on application.