Rezoning Process and Application

To petition for a rezoning with the Town of Gurley, the applicant must complete the following:

  1. Contact Planning Commission staff to verify property eligibility for rezoning. All properties are not eligible for rezoning.
  2. Rezoning application with original signatures. See application link below.  No copies or e-signatures accepted.
  3. A copy of a recorded property deed verifying ownership.
  4. A legal description or survey, if available.
  5. Articles of organization or legal documentation, if exercising authority on behalf of an entity, organization, or power of attorney.
  6. Pay applicable fee as indicated on application.